Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E320 BIOS Update 1.18/1.15
The BIOS Update CD can boot the computer disregarding the operating systems and update two sets of the BIOS (including system programs and Embedded Controller programs) stored in the following ThinkPad computers to fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions as noted below:
- ThinkPad Edge E320 with BIOS ID 8Nxxxxxx (Upper two alphanumeric characters of BIOS ID are 8N)
- ThinkPad Edge E325 with BIOS ID 8Sxxxxxx (Upper two alphanumeric characters of BIOS ID are 8S)
- Fixed an issue that degrade of memory performance might happen in a certain temperature range.
- Added support for Windows 8.
- 1.18 (for ThinkPad Edge E320)
- 1.15 (for ThinkPad Edge E325)
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months