- (New) Added support for ThinkPad Edge E130 for Windows XP support.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad Edge E335, ThinkPad L330
- (New) Added support for Lenovo B475e, B575e
- (New) Added support for Lenovo V480s
- (New) Added support for Zhaoyang K29, Zhaoyang K49, Zhaoyang E49, Lenovo E49
- (New) Added support for Lenovo V480, V580, B480, B580.
- (New) Changed device name to "Lenovo PM Device" from "ThinkPad PM Device"
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.