- (Fix) Fixed an issue where incorrect Embedded Controller version might be shown in SMBIOS Type 0 and 11.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where maintenance USB key with over 2 GB might not be booted.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where Windows Power Meter may show error messages when using unauthorized battery.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the wireless radio would be turned on even though it was turned off by Fn+F5 key operation when all of the following conditions were met.
1. Press the Fn+F5 keys, then select Turn all radios off.
2. Shut down the computer.
3. Detach both the AC adapter and the battery, then wait for a while.
4. Attach them and turn on the computer.
- (Fix) Improved battery firmware update program.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the keyboard beep function might not work correctly.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where the computer might fail to resume normal operation from standby/sleep state by using the USB mouse or keyboard via the USB Hub.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.