Iomega StorCenter ix2-200 Cloud Firmware 22.214.171.124982
Changes In Version 126.96.36.199982
- Addresses POODLE security vulnerability by removing support for SSLv3.
- Addresses OpenSSL memory leak and DOS attack vulnerabilities (CVE-2014-3513, CVE-2014-3567, and CVE-2014-3568).
- Secures access to media server settings
- Fixes Shellshock vulnerabilities (see Shellshock CVE list). Refer to Answer ID 34789 for more information on Shellshock.
- Updates OpenSSL from 1.0.1e2+deb7u6 to 1.0.1e2+deb12. See the OpenSSL CVE list for a complete list of CVE's fixed with this update.
- Fixes issue with user ID mappings resulting from Samba 4 upgrade.
- New user-friendly setup sequence.
- NAS device is automatically secured during device setup.
- Redesigned management interface.
- Atmos and Mozy Backup are no longer included as built-in LifeLine applications.
- Provides improved BitTorrent support with the Transmission Torrent application.
- Removes the native video surveillance application included in LifeLine versions 4.0 and earlier.
- Adds Samba 4.0 support.
- Drive Management improvements, including RAID recovery.
- Security fixes.
- Improves security to prevent malicious attack through a web browser when running the device management interface. See Security Alert - January 27, 2014.
- Improves support for adding used or pre-formatted HDDs that are supported by LifeLine. See approved HDDs for a list of compatible drives.
- Fixes an issue with Active Directory Sync where AD user accounts are sometimes removed.
- Improves APC UPS compatibility.
- Resolves a remote access security vulnerability
- Interoperability fixes for Active Directory
- Improved Drive Management handling in case of disk failure
- Improved Network Management setup and handling for bonded NICs
- Fixes for iSCSI backward compatibility compliance with file based LUNs
- SDK overall improvements
- Feature Selection and Management Console Customization
- Storage Device connection to a proxy server
- Support for Twonky Media Server v7 (install available with updated Storage Manager client for Windows or Mac OS X)
- NFS v4.0 — improved security and manageability in networks
- Hybrid Authentication — Active Directory and local users and groups
- Active Directory High Availability
- iSCSI Mutual CHAP authentication
- Management of iSCSI users separate from device users
- Adds Dutch language support
- Fixes boot issues after replacing a drive or improper shutdown
- Improved drive handling and syncing
- Fixes issue joining a Personal Cloud using temporary password from email invitation
- Fixes issue transferring SSL certificate for Personal Cloud
- Fixes issue with inability to create and delete iSCSI volumes on ix2-dl
- Minor bug fixes
- Initial firmware release for the ix2 and ix2-dl
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months