Lenovo ThinkPad W520 Intel WiDi Driver 220.127.116.11 for Windows 7/Windows 8
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1000
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2200
- Intel Centrino Wireless-N 2230
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6200
- Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N 6300
- Intel Centrino Ultimate-N + WiMAX 6250
- Intel HD Graphics Family
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
- Added support for ThinkPad Helix.
- Fixed an issue where the extended desktop mode became the clone mode when low delay was enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the Intel WiUSB category had a device with a yellow bang in the Device Manager.
- Corrected the model name from ThinkPad S230u to ThinkPad Twist and ThinkPad Twist S230u in the Readme document.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months