Intel Turbo Boost Technology Monitor 220.127.116.11
Features Added in Intel Turbo Boost Technology Monitor 2.5 v2.6
- Included support for 3rd Generation Intel Core processors
- Included support for Windows 8 32 and 64 bit operating system (Legacy DT mode)
Included detection and prevention of installation on Corei3-3217U processor based systems
• Intel has discovered the Core i3-3217U incorrectly reports Intel Turbo Boost Technology as enabled
- Changing configurable TDP settings may change behavior of the Monitor to display new turbo levels. E.g. frequency text may be displayed while the energy saver leaf is present ; the bar maybe at midpoint and not display the frequency text
Workaround: None. This is expected behavior
- "Reinstall using recommended settings" after installation failure causes “Invalid Operating System” dialog error.
Workaround: Rename the install executable Setup.exe to a different name (e.g. Setup2.exe) then re-launch the install.
- If Intel Turbo Boost Technology is disabled in system BIOS, no Turbo Boost activity appears in the application. This is expected behavior.
Workaround: Enable Intel Turbo Boost Technology in the system BIOS.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months