The System Information Retrieval Utility (SysInfo) is used for collecting the system information. This utility dumps the following information to log files:
- Platform Firmware Inventory
- Sensor information
- Sensor Data Records
- BMC SEL (IN HUMAN READABLE FORM)
- BMC SEL (IN HEX FORM)
- Base Board FRU
- System BMC Boot Order
- BMC User Settings
- BMC LAN Channel Settings
- BMC SOL Channel Settings
- BMC Power Restore Policy Settings
- BMC channel settings
- SMBIOS Type 1, Type 2, Type 3
- Operating System Information
- HARD Drive
- Device Manager Information (a.k.a drivers)
- List Of Software Installed
- BIOS Settings (per BIOS SETUP F2 Screen).
- RAID settings and RAID log
- Operating System Event Log
- PCI Bus Device Information
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.