The Intel Solid-State Drive Toolbox (Intel SSD Toolbox) is drive management software that allows you to:
- View current drive information for Intel Solid-State Drives (Intel SSDs), including:
Model number, capacity, and firmware version
Estimated drive life remaining
SMART attributes (also available for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
IDENTIFY DEVICE information (also available for hard disk drives and non-Intel SSDs)
- Optimize the performance of an Intel SSD using Trim functionality
- Update the firmware on a supported Intel SSD
- Run quick and full diagnostic scans to test the read and write functionality of an Intel SSD
- Check and tune your system settings for optimal Intel SSD performance, power efficiency, and endurance
- View your system information and hardware configuration, such as central processing unit (CPU), chipset, controller name, and driver versions
- Run Secure Erase on a secondary Intel SSD
- This release corrects how the model number displays on the home screen for the 50nm MLC (2.5-inch form factor) Intel SSD. The SSD now appears as Intel SSD X25-M instead of Intel SSD X25-E.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.