Intel SSD Datacenter Tool 1.0 for Linux
- Detecting PCIe devices and associated drives attached to the system.
- Erasing data on the SSD(s) by issuing a SCSI Full Format Unit command.
- Resizing the SSD(s) by changing its maximum Logical Block Address (LBA).
- Updating the firmware for the SSD(s).
- Issuing SCSI read and write commands to the SSD.
- Reading and parsing SCSI Inquiry pages and Log pages.
- Changing the drives performance by changing the Power Setting configuration.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months