This download supports Intel Integrated RAID Controller SROMBSASMR.
Intel recommends to loading Factory Default setting after the firmware upgrade which will not affect data on any existing array. To do so:
1. Reboot the system and login to the RAID BIOS Console.
2. Select the controller and select 'Adapter Properties'->'Next'
3. Set the 'Set Factory Defaults' setting to 'Yes' and submit the change.
4. Reboot the system (the default settings are applied).
5. Re-configure to the desired settings in RAID Web Console2.
- Flash package = 11.0.1-0048
- Firmware Version = 1.40.342-1650
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.