This package provides the HP Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) Support Environment for the supported notebook models and operating systems.
HP UEFI Support Environment provides UEFI based hardware diagnostics used to validate if a system is functioning correctly. Additional support is provided for updating and managing the system BIOS and other device firmware on the system.
- Provides the Optical Drive Test.
- Provides the 1394 Port Test.
- Provides the Keyboard Test.
- Provides the Mouse Test.
- Provides the eMMC Test.
- Provides support for additional Intel processors
- Provides improved CSO log support.
- Provides the updated Battery Test.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.