This package provides the HP Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) Support Environment for the supported notebook models and operating systems. HP UEFI Support Environment provides UEFI based hardware diagnostics used to validate if a system is functioning correctly. Additional support is provided for updating and managing the system BIOS and other device firmware on the system.
- Provides support for the Intel Ivy Bridge Video.
- Provides the Processor Test.
- Provides improved DIMM Identification support.
- Provides additional System Check command options.
- Provides BIOS management file selection.
- Provides improved Battery Calibration.
- Provides improved Time Remaining calculations
- Provides improved Help displays.
- Provides support for GPT drives.
- Provides support for UEFI System Partition installation.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.