- Added support for sending all non-animated host cursors shapes to the client.
- Added support for configuring the Image Quality Preference setting
- Added support for updating the client cursor position when an application or a device connected to the host moves the cursor
- Added support for using the VMware View iPad soft client
- Added support for writing workstation and PCoIP host card network settings to a file
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.