- Added support for TERA2xxx host cards
- Added support for generating log files
- Fixes problem where two cursors were displayed when the Local Cursor and Keyboard feature was enabled
- Fixes problem where two cursors were displayed when the Visible Cursor option equals Local
- Fixes problem where two cursors were displayed when an application is active that displays application specific cursor
- Fixed problem where the host software GUI may crash when GUI is opened on a workstation with more than 2 display outputs
- Updated the user interface and documentation to consistently use “host software” instead of “host agent” when referring to the PCoIP host software
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.