- USB Specification 1.1 Compliant
- Supports all USB Standard Commands
- Full Compliance to IrDA 1.4
- WHQL Certified
- Low-Power CMOS Design
- Powered from USB port
- Single 12 MHz Crystal
- IrDA Data Rates from 2.4 Kbps to 115.2 Kbps in SIR mode
- Supports MIR (Medium IR) at 1.152 Mbps
- Supports FIR (Fast IR) mode with Data Rate of 4 Mbps
- Uses Standard IrDA Transceivers
- LED Driver capable of 650 mA @ 5V, 25% Duty Cycle
- Low-Profile 28-Pin SSOP Package RoHS compliant
- Operating temperature range: 0°C to +70°C
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.