MSI 990FXA-GD80 ATI RAID Driver 3.2.1540.24/ 35/ 3.1.1540.151 for XP, Vista/ Win7
- 64bit AMD Phenom II X8/X6/X4/X3/X2, Athlon II X4/X3/X2 and Sempron CPU in AM3 / AM3+ package.
Hyper Transport Bus
- HyperTransport 3.0 supporting speed up to 5200MT/s
- AMD 990FX and SB950 Chipset
- Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 800/1066/1333/1600/1800*/2133* (OC) DRAM, 32GB Max
- 4 PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots
- 2 PCI Express 2.0 x1 slots
- 1 PCI slot, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface.
- 6 SATA III (1~6) ports by AMD SB950
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 6Gb/s
- SATA III 1~6 support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 mode by AMD SB950
MSI Reminds You...
- The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
- 2 USB 3.0 ports by NEC D720200
- Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC892
- True Blu-ray Audio Support
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Realtek PCI-E GbLAN controller 8111E
- Integrated Fast Ethernet MAC and PHY in single chip
- Supports 10Mb/s, 100Mb/s and 1000Mb/s
- Compliance with PCI-Express Bus specification v1.0a
IEEE1394 / FireWire
- VIA VT6315N chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (pinheader x2)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x ATX 24-pin power connector
- 1 x ATX 8-pin 12V CPU power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 4 FAN connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 1 x Front panel connector
- 1 x Chassis intrusion switch connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector
- 6 x Serial ATA III connectors
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Power button
- 1 x Reset button
- 1 x OC Genie button
- 1 x Debug LED display
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse port
- 1 x Claer CMOS button
- 1 x Coaxial SPDIF-out
- 1 x Optical SPDIF-out
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports (blue)
- 2 x eSATA / USB 2.0 Combo ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jacks
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 30.5cm(L) x 24.4cm(W) ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months