- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X130e.
- (New) Added support for ThinkPad X121e, Edge E125, E325.
- (New) Add support for ThinkPad X120e.
- (Fix) Added a description of UPDATE INSTALL of INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS in this README document.
- (Fix) Fixed an issue where Toshiba 128G SSD caused the blue screen 0x7B error after power-on on Windows XP.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.