This release of ATI Catalyst delivers support for the latest ATI CrossFireX profiles in a separate executable file ensuring users have access to the absolute latest set of profiles installed on their PC.
New profiles added to this release:
- War Inc Battle Zone: Improves CrossFire performance
- Rome Total War Alexander: Resolves image quality issues with CrossFire enabled
- Pirates of Black Cove: Forced on Anti-Aliasing through the Catalyst Control Center has been disabled
- Anno 1404: Dawn of Discovery Game: Resolves image quality issues with CrossFire enabled
- Anima Redux Prius Online: Disables CrossFire support
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.