This release of AMD Catalyst delivers support for the latest AMD CrossFireX profiles in a separate executable file ensuring users have access to the absolute latest set of profiles installed on their PC.
New profiles added to this release:
- Max Payne 3 (DX9): Resolves light reflection corruption in single GPU mode
- Far Cry 3: Improves CrossFire performance
Hitman Absolution: Improves Anti-Aliasing performance for single GPU configurations
- Sniper Elite 2 – Resolves the flickering encountered when pressing Alt + Enter in CrossFire configurations
- Crysis 3: Improves CrossFire performance and fixes corruption
- Devil May Cry 5: Improves CrossFire performance
- WarFrame: Improves CrossFire performance
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission: Resolves single GPU corruption when enabling Anti-Aliasing through the Catalyst Control Center
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.