TRENDnet TEW-623PI Wireless Network Adapter Driver 7.03.08
The Wireless N PCI Adapter allows you to connect wirelessly with supercharged speed, range and reliability. This 802.11n device seamlessly connects to your wireless network without performance degradation. Wireless speeds increase up to 300Mbps* when connecting to TRENDnet Wireless N access points or wireless routers. The latest antenna technology increases wireless data coverage throughout homes and businesses. It also supports universal wireless connectivity with 802.11b or 802.11g networks. Advanced wireless encryption provides secured transmissions. Increased speed and throughput makes it the perfect solution to fulfill your multimedia needs.
* Wi-Fi compliant with the wireless IEEE 802.11n standard
* Extreme wireless performance: Up to 12x the speed of wireless g* (IEEE 802.11g)
* Up to 4x the coverage of wireless g*
* Advanced wireless encryption: WEP, WPA, WPA2, WPA-PSK and WPA2-PSK
* 3 detachable high gain antennas maximize wireless n performance with Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) technology
* Intuitive user setup and diagnostics utilities
* Backwards compatible with wireless g and wireless b standards (IEEE 802.11b/g)
* Supports Ad-hoc (Client-Client) and Infrastructure (AP-Client) mode
* Maximum reliability, throughput and connectivity with automatic data rate switching and dynamic data rate scaling
* Seamless roaming between wireless b, wireless g and wireless n networks
* Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista operating systems
1. Download the file onto your PC
2. Unzip the Utility_Driver_TEW-623PI_70308.zip
3. Double click on the Setup.exe file in the main folder and follow the steps
according to the Quick Installation Guide
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months