TP-LINK TL-WN722N Wireless Adapter Driver V1_091127
- Add support to Vista 64bit.
- Utility verion upgraded to 22.214.171.124.
- Fix the problem that after uninstall QSS utility there remains an empty folder named TP-LINK.
- Fix the problem that after uninstall utility there will be display problem in the device manager.
- Fix the WPA authentication problem.
- Fix the problem that after installing utility the Windows logon screen will be modified.
- Fix the problem that after using QSS in Win2K,the profile can´t be refreshed in Utility.
- Modify the LED status to off when the NIC´s status is disable wireless.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months