- 1T1R 2.4 GHz with 150 Mbps PHY data rate
- CMOS single chip with RF (PA, LNA, and T/R SW), Baseband, and MAC integration
- QoS: WMM & WMM-PS support
- Multiple BSSID support
- Reverse Direction Grant Data Flow and Frame Aggregation
- Maximum likelihood Decoding support
- Cisco CCX 5.0 support
- Low Power usage with Advanced Power Management
- Security: WEP/TKIP/AES/WPA/WPA2/WAPI
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.