Realtek 8169/8168/8101 LAN Driver 6.195.0625.2007 for Vista
1. Improve copy file speed on the platform with very slow CPU
2. Fix PHY speed changed bug: Force to 10Mbps but S3/S4 change to 100Mbps.
This is because driver change to 10/100 auto neg mode when S3/S4.
3. Fix incorrect WOL behavior on a specific notebook (S3 enabled but S4 disabled)
4. Add VistaPE diagnostic routine to check interrupt.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months