Realtek GbE/FE Ethernet PCI-E NIC Driver 6.187.1121.2006
- Fix the driver bug: WOL incorrectly PHY power down
- Fix the driver bug: 'Network Address' not reset to original to MAC address
- Fix the driver bug: 'Network Address' could not change the MAC address
- Change TX/RX parameters to improve copy throughput
- Add 'Auto Disable Gigabit' feature.
- Due to HW/SD and FAE request, disable MSI and re-enable INTx emulation for maximum hardware compatibility.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months