• Supports 3rd Gen Intel Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors for LGA 1155 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel Z77 Chipset
• Support two DDR3 DIMMs 1066/1333/1600/1866*/2000*/2133*(OC), 2200*/2400*/2600*/2667*/2800*(OC, 22nm CPU required) MHz up to 16GB max
- Supports Dual-Channel mode
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
• 1 x Mini-PCIe / m-SATA slot
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel Z77 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAIII ports (SATA1~2) by Z77
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel Z77 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports two SATAII ports (SATA3~4) by Z77
- SATA1~4 support Intel Rapid Storage Technology (AHCI/ RAID 0/ 1/ 5/ 10) by Intel Z77
• 2 x USB 3.0 rear IO ports by Intel Z77
• 1 x USB 3.0 onboard connector by Intel Z77
• Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC892
- Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E
• Supports Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
• Supports Bluetooth 3.0+HS
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 1 FAN connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 2 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 2 x Serial ATAIII connectors
- 1 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector
- 1 x TPM Module connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 2 x Front Panel connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 1 x HDMI port with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz
- 1 x VGA port with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @75Hz
- 1 x Clear CMOS button
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF-out port
- 1 x Wi-Fi antenna connector
- 1 x eSATA port
MSI Reminds You...
• This mainboard supports dual-display function by any two onboard graphics output ports (HDMI+DVI,DVI+VGA or VGA+HDMI).
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• Mini-ITX (17.0 cm X 17.0 cm)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.