• Supports Intel i5 / i7 based processors in LGA1156 package.
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel P55 Chipset
- Supports QPI up to 6.4GT/s
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec.
- 6 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
- ACPI 2.0 compliant.
- Serial ATA RAID 0/1/5/10.
- Integrated AHCI controller.
• Nvidia NF200 Chipset
• Supports four unbuffered DIMM of 1.5 Volt DDR3 1066/1333/1600*/1800*/2000*/2133* (OC) SDRAM, 16GB Max
- Supports 1Gb/ 2Gb/ 4Gb DRAM size
- Supports Dual channel mode
• 3 PCI Express gen2 x16 slots
- PCI_E2 / PCI_E4 / PCI_E5 slots will be x16/ x16/ x0 or x16/ x8/ x8
- supports ATI Crossfire & NVIDIA SLI
• 2 PCI Express gen2 x1 slots
- Only PCI_E1 supports installing the Realtek Audio card
• 2 PCI slots, support 3.3V/ 5V PCI bus Interface
• One Ultra DMA 66/100/133 IDE controller integrated in JMicron 363.
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel P55/JMicron 322 / 363 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports six SATAII ports (SATA1~SATA6) by P55
- Supports four SATAII ports (SATA7~SATA10) by JMicron 322, support SATA RAID 0/1/JBOD.
- Supports two eSATA / USB combo port by JMicron 363.
- Supports AHCI controller with AHCI / SATA RAID 0/1/5/10 by P55.
- SATA7 & SATA8 support RAID 0/1 & JBOD mode by 1st JMicron JMB322
- SATA9 & SATA10 support RAID 0/1 & JBOD mode by 2nd JMicron JMB322
MSI Reminds You...
• The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
• QuantumWave Audio card
- Creative EAX Advanced HD 5.0
- THX TruStudio PC
- Creative Alchemy
- 7.1 Channel High Definition Audio Codec with jack sensing
• Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC889
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
• Supports two PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111DL.
IEEE1394 / FireWire
• VIA VT6315N chipset
- Supports up to two 1394 ports. (Rear panel x1, pinheader x1)
- Transfer rate is up to 400Mbps.
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 4 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 10 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connector
- 1 x IEEE1394 connector support additional 1 port
- 1 x GreenPower Button
- 1 x Reset Button
- 1 x Power Button
- 1 x Clear CMOS Button
- 1 x SPDIF-out connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x OC Genie Button
- 1 x Over-Voltage switch & 1 set voltage check point
- 1 x CPU Phase LED Panel
MSI Reminds You...
• The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 2 x eSATA / USB Combo ports
- 1 x IEEE1394 port
- 8 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x RJ45 LAN Jacks
- 1 x D-LED2 panel connector
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 30.5cm(L) x 24.4cm(W) ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.