- Support AMD Phenom II X3/ X4 & Athlon X2/ X3/ X4 CPU in the AM3 package
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Hyper Transport Bus
- HyperTransport 1.0 supporting speed up to 2000MT/s
- NVIDIA GeForce 7025 & nForce 630a
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 800/1066/1333
- 2 DDR3 DIMMs (240pin / 1.5V)
- Supports a maximum memory size up to 8GB.
- One PCI Express 1.0 x16 slot.
- One PCI Express 1.0 x1 slot.
- Two PCI slots (support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface).
- One IDE port by NVIDIA GeForce 7025
- Supports Ultra DMA 66/100/133 mode
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation mode
- Can connect up to two IDE devices
- Four SATA II ports by NVIDIA GeForce 7025
- Supports storage and data transfers at up to 3Gb/s
- SATA II 1~4 supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 mode by NVIDIA GeForce 7025
MSI Reminds You...
- The RAID setup floppy disk is optional depending on the districts. You can download the files from the website to make the setup disk.
- Chipset integrated by Realtek ALC887
- Flexible 7.1-channel audio with jack sensing
- Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
- Supports 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek 8111E
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x1 / System x1 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x SATA II connectors
- 1 x ATA133 connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connector support additional 4 ports
- SPDIF-Out connector
- Front panel connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Chassis intrusion switch connector
- Clear CMOS Jumper
- OC Switch
MSI Reminds You...
- The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 Keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 Mouse
- 1 x Parallel port
- 1 x Serial port
- 1 x VGA port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 24.4cm(L) x 20.0cm(W) Micro-ATX Form Factor
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.