Lenovo Thinkpad L520 Realtek WLAN Driver 1.00.0029.5
- Added support for ThinkPad L421.
- Added support for ThinkPad L420,L520.
- Added support for ThinkPad X120e.
- Enhanced device driver functionality.
- Fixed an issue where ThinkVantage Access Connections failed to connect wireless connection with the EAP-FAST-PEAPGTC-CCX4-WEP protocol after resuming normal operation from sleep or hibernation state.
- Fixed an issue where ThinkVantage Access Connections would keep network connection with the EAP-FAST-PEAPGTC(TKIP & AES) protocol after the computer went into sleep state.
- 1.00.0029.5 (Package)
- 1003.11.1203.2010 (Driver)
This package installs the Realtek Wireless LAN Driver to enable the following device:
- ThinkPad 1x1 11b/g/n Wireless LAN PCI Express Half Mini Card Adapter
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months