- The installation program has been changed to Inno Setup.
- Fixed an issue where network connection failed after disconnecting and reconnecting the LAN cable from and to the LAN port.
This package installs the LAN Driver to enable the following devices:
- Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
- Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller
- Realtek RTL8168C/8111C Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.