Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H (rev. 1.1) Realtek Ethernet Diagnostic Utility 184.108.40.206
- Support for Intel Core i7 processors/Intel Core i5 processors/ Intel Core i3 processors/Intel Pentium processors/Intel Celeron processors in the LGA1155 package
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- Intel B75 Express Chipset
- 4 x 1.5V DDR3 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for DDR3 1600/1333/1066 MHz memory modules
* To support DDR3 1600 MHz, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
- Support for non-ECC memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support XMP memory, you must install an Intel 22nm (Ivy Bridge) CPU.
Integrated Graphics Processor:
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
* The DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
- Realtek ALC887 codec
- High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
- Support for S/PDIF Out
- Realtek GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
* Whether PCI Express 3.0 is supported depends on CPU and graphics card compatibility.
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4)
(The PCIEX4 slot conforms to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
- 2 x PCI slots
- Support for AMD CrossFireX technology
Storage Interface Chipset:
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector (SATA3 0) supporting up to 1 SATA 6Gb/s device
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors (SATA2 1~5) supporting up to 5 SATA 3Gb/s devices
- Up to 8 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
- Up to 4 USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- * In Windows XP, the Intel USB 3.0 ports can support up to USB 2.0 transfer speed.
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x SATA 6Gb/s connector
- 5 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x S/PDIF Out header
- 1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x parallel port
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks (Line In/Line Out/Microphone)
- iTE I/O Controller Chip
- System voltage detection
- CPU/System temperature detection
- CPU/System fan speed detection
- CPU overheating warning
- CPU/System fan fail warning
- CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the CPU/system fan speed control function is supported will depend on the CPU/system cooler you install.
- 2 x 64 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS
- Support for DualBIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a
- Support for @BIOS
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Support for Xpress Recovery2
- Support for EasyTune
- * Available functions in EasyTune may differ by motherboard model.
- Support for Auto Green
- Support for ON/OFF Charge
- Support for Q-Share
- Support for EZ Setup
- Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
- Intel Rapid Start Technology
- Intel Smart Connect Technology
- Intel Small Business Advantage
- Support for Microsoft Windows 8/7/XP
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 22.0cm
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months