- Motherboard: AHD1S-K
- Processors Supported: EME350GBB22GTD;Support Zacate Dual Core APU, Max processor power up to 18w
- Chipset: Hudson D1
- Memory: 2*240-PIN DDR3 DIMM socket Support up to 8GB of system memory Dual channel DDR3 1066 memory architecture
- VGA Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics, support DX11 compliant
- Storage Interface: Hudson D1 Chipset: -2*SATA 2.0 connectors 300MB/s data transfer rate -Support hot plug and NCQ(Native Command Queuing)
- Expansion Slots: 1*PCI Express*16 slot(only support PCIE*4 card)
- Audio: Realtek ALC662 audio chip: -High Definition Audio,-2/4/5.1-channel,-Support for S/PDIF Out,-Support jack-Sensing function
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111E Gigabit LAN chip(co-lay Realtek RTL8105E 10/100MB/s LAN chip)
- Driver Bays
- Front Panel
- Back Panel
1*PS/2 keyboard port
6*USB 2.0 ports
1*RJ-45 LAN port
6-channel Audio ports
- Power Supply: DSL150P
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.