- AMD Phenom processor (Socket AM2+)
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core/ Athlon 64 / Sempron processor
- High-performance Hyper Transport CPU interface.
- Support transfer rate of 2000/1600/1200/800/400 mega-transfers per second.
Note: This board supports CPU up to 65W TDP only; you can refer to AMD website to check your CPU.
- NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE/nForce 430
- Dual-channel DDR2 memory architecture
- 4 x 240-pin DDR2 DIMM socket support up to 32GB*
- Support DDR2 800/667/533/400 DDR2 SDRAM
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot
- 3 x PCI slots
- Support by NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE/nforce 430
• 2 x Ultra DMA133/100/66 devices
• 4 x Serial ATA devices
- RAID0, RAID1, RAID0+1, RAID5 configuration
- IDT HD 6-channel HD audio CODEC
- Realtek 8111B Giga LAN
REAR PANEL I/O
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard & PS/2 mouse connectors
- 4 x USB ports
- 1 x Audio port (Line-in,4x Line-out, Mic_in)
- 1 x Serial port (COM1)
- 1 x RJ45 LAN connector
INTERNAL I/O CONNECTORS & HEADERS
- 1 x 24-pin ATX Power Supply connector
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V connector
- 1 x FDD connector
- 1 x IDE connector
- 1 x Front panel switch/LED header
- 2 x USB 2.0 headers support additional 4 USB 2.0 Ports
- 1 x SPDIF out header
- 1 x Serial Header(COM)
- 1 x LPT1 header
- 2 x Serial ATA connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio header
- 1x CD in header
- CPUFAN/NBFAN/SYSFAN connectors
- Award BIOS with 8Mb Flash ROM
- Supports Plug and Play 1.0A, APM 1.2, Multi Boot, DMI
- Supports ACPI revision 1.0B specification
- ATX Size, 305mm*210mm
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.