- Shared platform philosophy for long-term stability and reduced Total Cost of Ownership
- Common set of drivers, hardware components and standard software
- Complete mobile communications centre with integrated wireless LAN module, 10/100 Ethernet NIC, international V. 90 modem, infrared and optional Bluetooth with SPANworks
- Configuration options to suit all roles and applications
- Intelligent modular docking concept (NetDock Port Replicator and Expansion Station) and CardDock device
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.