HP Compaq nx9105 Notebook WLAN W400-W500 Driver 4.00 B
- Fixes issue with IP Communicator that occurs when running Atheros Driver version 126.96.36.199a, where the IP Communicator stops responding (crashes) when placing or receiving phone calls over wireless connections.
- Fixes issue where power settings do not work properly.
- Fixes issue where the system stops responding (halts) when an attempt is made to associate to dynamic turbo access points (APs) when in static turbo channels.
- Fixes issue with OID_802_11_BSSID_LIST enabling it to return information elements for Cisco Compatible Extentions (CCX).
- Fixes NonMaskable Interrupt (NMI) parity error that causes systems with the ICH6 chipset to stop responding (halt).
- Fixes issue where Signal Quality is always shown as one percent (1%) while in Turbo mode.
- Fixes issue where Access Point (AP) startup fails when data rate is set to 5.5 Mbps using the web server rather than the command line interface (CLI).
- Fixes issue where the system stops responding (freezes) when using Microsoft Wireless Zero Configuration and performing a hardware disable or enable of the radio.
- Fixes issue where a connection cannot be made when both WPA-PSK and Super Mode are enabled.
- Fixes issue where the system stops responding (hangs) during a reboot under battery power due to attempts to access hardware that is in Sleep state.
- Provides Atheros driver version 188.8.131.52.
- Adds application program interface (API) that enables queries to Quality of Service (QOS) Support.
- Adds support for 802.11h.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months