D-Link WUA-1340 WLAN Driver 1.00
- Provides maximum wireless signal rate of up to 54Mbps.
- Compact size for placement anywhere.
- Convenience of Plug & Play installation.
- Fully 802.11b/802.11g compatible.
- Powered by the USB port; no external power source required.
- USB 2.0 standard.
- You can securely connect to a wireless network using WPATM /WPA2TM (Wi-Fi Protected Access)providing you a much higher level of security for your data and communication that has previously been available. You may also use 802.1X for wireless authentication.
- Optimal wireless reception using its cradle (included). Position the WUA-1340 almost anywhere in your workspace to achieve the best reception possible.
- User-friendly configuration and diagnostic utilities
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months