Acer Aspire 3680 Marvell LAN Driver 8.55
1. On the desktop right click on MY COMPUTER.
2. Select MANAGE.
3. In the "Device Manager" select the adapter you wish to update.
4. Double click.
5. Select DRIVER.
6. Click UPDATE DRIVER ... .
7. Follow the instructions given by the operating system to locate the driver.
8. If the driver which is found to be the latest is not the one you want
to install, select the checkbox "Install one of the other drivers".
9. Click NEXT.
10. Select the driver to be installed in the next listbox.
11. Click NEXT.
If a message is displayed saying that the driver is not digitally signed
by Microsoft, click YES.
12. The message "Windows has finished installing the software for this
device" is displayed.
13. Click FINISH to complete the installation.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months