1. LGA 775 for Intel Dual Core Core 2 Extreme / Core 2 Duo / Pentium D / Pentium Dual Core / Pentium 4 / Celeron / Celeron D processors
2. Intel 945G/945GC A2 Chipsets
* Compatible with all FSB1333/1066/800/533MHz CPUs except Quad Core
* Supports Dual Channel DDRII667/533 x 4 DIMM slots with max. capacity up to 4GB
* Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950, DirectX 9.0 and Max. shared memory 224MB
* 1 x PCI Express x16 slot
* Hybrid Booster - Safe Overclocking Technology
* Untied Overclocking : During overclocking, FSB enjoys better margin due to fixed PCIE/ PCI Buses
* Dual VGA Output: support D-Sub and DVI-D ports with DVI Graphics-HDCP card by independent display controllers
* Supports HDCP function with DVI Graphics-HDCP card, to enjoy better quality with High Definition HDCP Encryption contents
* Supports PCIE Gigabit LAN 10/100/1000 Mb/s
* 4 x Serial ATAII 3.0 Gb/s connectors
* 7.1 CH Windows Vista Premium Level HD Audio (ALC888 Audio Codec)
* Windows Vista Premium 2007 Logo Ready
* Free Bundle: 1 x DVI Graphics-HDCP card
* HD 8CH I/O: 4 ready-to-use USB ports, HD 7.1 channel audio jacks
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.