Netgear WG111v3 Driver 1.1.0
New Features and Enhancements:
- Fix the "select region" bug that won't pop up after WG111v3 is inserted during the installation until we reboot the PC
- Fix bug after completing installation, select exit to quit the GUI from the tray icon in the system tray and the GUI won't be triggered up after re-run this GUI or plug out and re-insert.“
- Fix the “Vista x64 Ad-hoc feature is fail. We can't ping WG111v3 on Vista64 after it is connected no matter master or slave mode.” bug
- Fix “GUI tray icon won’t appear in the system tray after the adapter is inserted on some PCs”.
- Reduce memory leak issue.
- Ad-hoc auto channel always start at channel 1 (Vista) and ch 6 (other OS) even if it has lots of interference.
- Uninstall may fail some times in normal user mode.
- The GUI may not appear in the system tray after installation finished. This is because there is a newer meeting house protocol driver installed, but it won’t bind to the adapter driver. Our GUI must work with meeting house protocol.
- Workaround: Use Microsoft windows GUI.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months