Netgear WG111v2 Wireless Adapter Driver 3.3.0
New Features and Enhancements:
- Fixed: In Vista, users cant use NETGEAR GUI in non-Admin mode
- Fixed: Cant connect to AP1 saved in WZC profile automatically after I use NETGEAR GUI to connect to AP2 (WPA-PSK) and then switch to WZC.
- Fixed: Security hole issue which caused by buffer overflow.
- Fixed the OS Win98SE/ME hangs up issue when it is in Ad-Hoc mode.
- Speed up initialization with USB 1.0/1.1 host after the adapter is inserted.
- Fixed low throughput issue with USB 1.0/1.1 host.
- Fixed low throughput issue under ad hoc mode.
- Fixed User can't save profile in non-Admin mode on XP/2K.
- Fixed The software will create a log and increase ultimately in size until a low disk space error comes up.
- WHQL certified.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months