- Resolution of intermittent disconnects on channels 1, 2, and 3 on some adapters
- Improved application of Windows Group Policy when using Pre-Login Connect Feature (PLC)
- Improved Reporting of RSSI (Received Signal Strength Indicator) in noisy RF environments
- Transmit Power Control function expanded to passive-scan channels
- Channel 14 added to channel list for ad-hoc networks (Japan)
- Improvements for clients using SIM cards for authentication
- Credential caching for TTLS authentication did not work, but now works as expected.
- Improved handling of multicast streams
- Miscellaneous Additional Fixes
This package contains the files for installing the Intel Wireless LAN Driver. If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions. This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.