Lenovo ThinkPad R50e Intel WLAN Driver 11.05.0 API for Vista
- Support for CCXv4 (4965AG/4965AGN/3945BG/3945ABG only).
- Auto-connect failure when switching from ethernet to Wireless LAN.
- 11.05.0 API (Package)
- 188.8.131.52 (4965AG/4965AGN)
- 184.108.40.206 (3945BG/3945ABG)
- 220.127.116.11 (2915ABG/2200BG)
This package installs the Wireless LAN Driver to enable the following devices:
- Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AG
- Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN
- Intel PRO/Wireless 3945BG Network Connection
- Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Connection
- Intel PRO/Wireless 2915ABG Network Connection
- Intel PRO/Wireless 2200BG Network Connection
If this package has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) this package will fix problems, add new functions, or expand functions.
This program is language independent and can be used with any language system.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months