Intel Network Adapter Driver 16.8.1 for Windows 7 x32
If you installed software version 16.8, you must remove the software before you can install version 16.8.1.
- The version 16.8.1 software has replaced the version 16.8 software package.
- The version 16.8.1 software package contains a bug fix to the Windows driver for the Intel 82579V Gigabit Network Connection.
- If you previously installed version 16.8, and you do not have an Intel 82579V Gigabit Network Connection, then there is no reason to update your software.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months