Provides the Intel 11.5 Maintenance Release 1, Hot Fix 1 package, which includes:
- Driver version 184.108.40.206 for the Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965 and Intel PRO/Wireless 3945 Network Connection.
- Driver version 220.127.116.11 for the Intel PRO/Wireless 2200 and Intel PRO/Wireless 2915 Network Connection.
For Intel WiFi Link 4965:
- Fixes issue where the notebook may hang while running Cisco Works Wireless LAN Solution Engine (WLSE) Radio Monitoring and pinging on Microsoft Windows Vista.
- Fixes issue where the driver does not reconnect to an access point in stealth mode when running Microsoft Windows Vista and resuming from Suspend or Hibernate mode.
- Fixes issue where the driver may take a long time to reconnect to an access point in stealth mode when resuming from Suspend or Hibernate mode.
For Intel 3945 WiFi Link:
- Fixes issue where the power consumption in Suspend mode was increased with driver version 18.104.22.168.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.