- Fixes an issue where the system cannot find networks after the notebook resumes from Suspend or Hibernation mode.
- Fixes an issue where the system may crash when resuming from the Suspend or Hibernate mode.
- Fixes an issue, which only occurs with provisioned (active) vPRO systems, where the Intel Management Engine (ME) loses the wireless connection after the link preference changes from host to ME.
- Fixes an issue where the displayed link speed for the Virtual WiFi Adapter is incorrect.
- Fixes an issue where the notebook cannot connect to the FMWBR-201 access point (AP) when using the WPA-PSK/AES protocol.
- Fixes an issue where, after a RADIUS session time-out, there are re-association issues with Cisco Centralized Key Management (CCKM).
- Fixes an issue, which may occur after driver installation, where available connections cannot be seen in the wireless list.
- Improves roaming algorithms
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.