- Frequency Band 2.400–2.484 GHz
- Modulation Technology OFDM: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, DBPSK, DQPSK, CCK
- Operation Channels 11 for North America, 13 for Europe
- Wireless Settings
- Operation Mode – Client
- Wireless Mode –11b/11g/11n
- Channel Selection (Setting varies by Country)
- Channel Bandwidth (Auto, 20Mhz, 40Mhz)
Receive Sensitivity (Typical)
- 2.412 ~ 2.472G (IEEE 802.11b) (1Rx) -86 dBm
- 2.412 ~ 2.472G (IEEE 802.11g) (1Rx) -88 dBm
- 2.412 ~ 2.472G (IEEE 802.11N) (1Rx) -86 dBm
Available Transmit Power
- 2.412 ~ 2.472G (IEEE 802.11b) 16dBm @1~11Mbps
- 2.412 ~ 2.472G (IEEE 802.11g) 16dBm @6Mbps 16dBm @54Mbps
- 2.412 ~ 2.472G (IEEE 802.11N) 16dBm
Regulation Certifications FCC Part 15, ETSI 300/328/CE
Wireless WPA/WPA2 (AES, 64,128-WEP with shared-key authentication)
WPS PIN, PBC (WiFi Protected Setup)
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.