- WPS supported WPAPSK_TKIP/AES and WPA2PSK_TKIP/AES.
- Fixed user can create an empty profile when wireless Router has hidden SSID.
- Fixed TP issue when using WPS function.
Upgrade your desktop or notebook PC with the D-Link draft 802.11n Wireless N USB Adapter (DWA-130) and get faster speeds than an 802.11g network. When connected to a draft 802.11n network, you can experience secure web surfing, faster file transfers, and greater wireless coverage in larger homes. With support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 encryption, the DWA-130 will allow you to connect securely to a wireless network. Use the included Quick Adapter Setup Wizard for a step-by-step guide through the installation process. Additionally, this adapter is backwards compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b networks.
* Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11g and Draft 802.11n specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental conditions will adversely affect wireless signal range.
Certified for Windows Vista
Allows easy management, high standards of wireless security, and various levels of compatibility
• DWA-130 has been designed by D-Link to Work with Windows Vista.
• Products that carry the Certified for Windows Vista logo are designed to easily connect to Windows Vista and deliver a reliable experience.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.