D-Link Xtreme N Dual Band Gigabit Router (DIR-825) Firmware 1.01
The D-Link® Xtreme N™ Dual Band Gigabit Router (DIR-825) is a simultaneous dual band Wireless N router with 4 Gigabit ports and SharePort™ technology. Simultaneous dual band Wireless N allows you to check e-mail and browse the Internet using the 2.4GHz band while simultaneously streaming High-Definition (HD) movies and other media on the 5GHz band. The SharePort technology inside the DIR-825 allows you to connect USB-based hard drives and printers to the router and share them with everyone on your network. Delivering best-in-class performance, network security, and coverage, the DIR-825 is the ideal centerpiece for your wireless network in the home or office.
Certified for Windows Vista®
• DIR-825 is Certified for Windows Vista®.
• DIR-825 has been tested to meet all of the technical requirements to qualify for the Certified for Windows Vista® program.
• Software and peripherals that bear the Certified for Windows Vista® logo have been tested to meet high quality standards and deliver a superior end-user experience when used with PC running a Windows Vista® operating system.
• Purchasing a software package or a peripheral that includes the Certified for Windows Vista® logo ensures that you get a product that has been tested to deliver a high quality user experience.
• Software and peripherals that bear the Certified for Windows Vista® logo have been tested to deliver a high quality user experience.
D-Link’s Wireless N router was rigorously tested and verified for compatibility with Intel’s Next-Gen Wireless N, utilizing intensive real-world testing conducted in typical home and enterprise environment scenarios. In Intel’s testing process, D-Link’s Wireless N router met or exceeded Intel’s requirements for performance, extended range, co-existence with other 802.11b/g clients and access points, and the ability to eliminate Wi-Fi dead spots.
¤ Added SharePort
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months