HP Broadcom Wireless LAN Driver 22.214.171.124
This driver supports 802.11i/WPA2 for a/b/g and certain b/g WLAN cards, for
other cards, it provides Wi-Fi protected access (WPA) support. This driver also
supports Cisco Compatible Extensions Program V4.0 features (software supplicant required) and provides support for "125 High Speed Mode" for notebooks with Broadcom 802.11g and 802.11a/b/g cards that support "125M High Speed Mode".
SoftPaq NUMBER: SP43742
Broadcom 802.11 a/b/g WLAN
Broadcom 802.11 b/g WLAN
Broadcom 4321AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter
Broadcom 4322AG 802.11a/b/g/draft-n Wi-Fi Adapter
Broadcom Wireless LAN 126.96.36.199 driver, WHQL.
- has fix for max range reduction introduced (more pronounced in 5GHz than
- Fix for reduction of maximum range/throughput discovered with
188.8.131.52 driver. This was more pronounced in 5GHz bands than 2.4GHz.
HOW TO USE:
1. Download the SoftPaq .EXE file to a directory on your hard drive.
2. Execute the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
NOTE: After the files are unpacked, the Setup program runs automatically. If
the setup program (Setup.exe) needs to be run manually, look for it in the
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months