MSI G41TM-P33 Atheros 8131 LAN Driver 126.96.36.199
Supports Intel Core 2 Quad/Core 2 Duo based processors in LGA775 package.
Supports Intel Yorkfield, Wolfdale in the LGA775 package.
Supports Intel next generation 45nm multi-core processors
Supports FSB 1333/1066/800 MHz.
Supports VRD 11.1 standard.
Supports FMB 05a@95W
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
Intel G41 Chipset
- Supports FSB 800/1066/1333 MHz.
- Integrated Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (Intel GMA X4500)
- Supports Microsoft DirectX 10
Intel ICH7 Chipset
- Hi-Speed USB (USB2.0) controller, 480Mb/sec, up to 8 ports.
- 4 SATAII ports with transfer rate up to 3Gb/s.
- 1 channel Ultra ATA 100 bus master IDE controller.
- PCI Master v2.3, I/O APIC.
Supports two unbuffered DIMM of 1.8 Volt DDR2 667/800 SDRAM, 8GB Max
One PCI Express x16 slot (PCI Express Bus SPEC V1.0 compliant).
Two 32-bit v2.3 master PCI bus slots.
- Support 3.3v/5v PCI bus interface.
One Ultra DMA 66/100 IDE controller integrated in Intel ICH7
- Supports PIO, Bus Master operation modes.
- Can connect up to two Ultra ATA drives.
SATAII controller integrated in ICH7 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports four SATAII ports by ICH7
Chipset integrated by VIA VT1828S
- Flexible 6-channel audio with jack sensing
- Meet Microsoft Vista Premium spec
Supports PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Atheros AR8131M
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x1/ System x2 FAN connectors
- CD-in connector
- Front panel audio connector
- Front panel connector
- 1 x chasis intrusion connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x Floppy disk drive connector
- 4 x Serial ATAII connectors
- 1 x ATA100 connector
- 1 x SPDIF-Out connector
- Clear CMOS Jumper
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x TPM module connector
MSI Reminds You...
The floppy disk cable will be optional.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard
- 1 x PS/2 mouse
- 1 x Serial port (COM 1)
- 1 x Graphics Card port
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN jack
The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
24.3cm(L) x 19.3cm(W) mATX Form Factor
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available. Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games. Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.
- Graphics Board
- Other Drivers & Tools
- Digital Camera / Webcam / Camcorder
- Sound Card
- Printer / Scanner
- Network Card
- Keyboard & Mouse
- Joystick, Gamepad & Wheels
- TV Tuner / Capture Card
- Mobile Phones
- Card Readers
- HDD / SSD / NAS / USB Flash
- TV / HDTV / Projectors
- DVD / Blu-Ray / Media Players
- Router / Switch / AP
- Doesn't matter
- 3 months
- 6 months
- 12 months
- 24 months