- Fixes an issue that occurs on an AR5009 WLAN device where a black screen is displayed and the notebook stops responding (hangs) when WLAN transmission is at a high rate.
- Fixes an intermittent issue where an ad-hoc network cannot be set up with the AR5009 wireless card.
- Fixes an issue where the Microsoft Windows Wireless LAN 802.11 Extensibility Framework stops working in an ad-hoc operation with WPA2-AES security.
- Fixes an issue where the Atheros WLAN driver hangs when "Enable Atheros connection settings" is selected.
- Fixes an issue where the notebook cannot enter Standby mode and stops responding (hangs) when the battery power drops to the "low battery level."
- Fixes an issue where the notebook cannot enter Critical Hibernation mode.
- Fixes an issue where the notebook cannot enter Standby or Hibernation mode and then restart when using a docking station.
- Fixes an issue where a "blue screen 0xFE" error is displayed when the notebook is restarted while connected to a docking station.
- Fixes an intermittent issue where the notebook disconnects from the access point when using 802.11n.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Do not forget to check with our site as often as possible in order to stay updated on the latest drivers, software and games.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed a wrong driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.